Category: Past Event
- 25 May: Offline: When Exams Disrupt Everyone’s Internet ()
- 6 April: Upholding a sustainable, resilient internet: what coalitions and solutions are needed? ()
- 2-6 May, 2022: LACNIC 37 ()
LACNIC 37, Cali, Columbia and online. 2-6 May
- 19-25 March, 2022: IETF 113 ()
IETF 113, Vienna, Austria and online. 19-25 March, 2022.
- Internet Governance Forum 2021 ()
The Sixteenth Annual Meeting of the Internet Governance Forum (IGF) will be hosted by the Government of Poland under the overarching theme: ‘’Internet United’’. The programme is built around the six issue areas: (1) Economic and Social Inclusion and Human Rights, (2) Universal Access and Meaningful Connectivity, (3) Emerging Regulation: Market Structure, Content, Data and Consumer Rights […]
- 17-18 Nov, 2021: Thomson Reuters Foundation Trust Conference 2021 ()
Trust Conference is the Thomson Reuters Foundation’s flagship annual event and a leading human rights forum. The Pulse team will be taking part in a panel session, The Human Cost of Internet Shutdowns, alongside Jigsaw (Google). More details available here.
- 11 Nov, 2021: Internet Society India Hyderabad Chapter Workshop on Internet Measurement ()
The Internet Society India Hyderabad Chapter Workshop on Internet Measurement will take place on 11 November, 2021, at 04:30 UTC. The workshop will provide an overview of the Internet ecosystem in India and in the region using an Internet measurement lens and will focus on global routing and privacy considerations. Register here.
- 16 Sept 2020: AFRINIC – MIRA Community Webinar ()
The Measuring the Internet in Africa (MIRA) project team is pleased to invite you to its first quarterly update meeting, which takes place on 16 September, 2021 at 13:00 UTC. MIRA is a joint initiative between African Network Information Centre (AFRINIC) and the Internet Society. The project uses Internet measurements gathered by measurement devices called […]
- Africa DNS Forum 27 – 28 July ()
Our Internet Measurement and Data Expert, Amreesh Phokeer will be speaking as part of this year’s Africa DNS Forum. The full event program is now online and registration is open.
- Pulse Webinar: MIRA, 21 July 2021 – Register Now! ()
Join us for a webinar on 21 July 2021, at 13:00 UTC, for a webinar on Measuring the Internet in Africa (MIRA). The joint Internet Society – AFRINIC initiative on Measuring Internet Resilience in Africa (MIRA) seeks to determine levels of Internet resilience in African countries. The initiative has already began conducting various measurements as […]
- BEREC IPv6 deployment workshop, 19 May ()
- IETF 111, 26-30 July ()
IETF 111, 26-30 July: https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/111/
- RightsCon 2021, 7-11 June ()
RightsCon 2021, 7-11 June: https://www.rightscon.org/
- Africa Internet Summit (AIS), 31 May – 4 June ()
Africa Internet Summit (AIS), 31 May – 4 June: https://www.internetsummit.africa
- RIPE 82, 17-21 May ()
RIPE 82, 17-21 May: https://ripe82.ripe.net/
- LACNIC 35, 10-14 May ()
LACNIC 35, 10-14 May: https://www.lacnic.net/lacnic35