- Apply Now for Inaugural Pulse Research Fellowship ()
Are you interested in Internet measurement research and have a project or tool in mind that contributes to upholding an open, globally-connected, secure, and trustworthy Internet?
- RFC 9364 Offers a One-Stop Answer To “What Standards Make Up DNSSEC?” ()
RFC 9364 is a valuable reference you can point people to where they can learn about all the elements of DNSSEC.
- Is the Internet Fragmenting or Decentralizing (or Both)? ()
Concerns about the Internet fragmenting into multiple, disconnected and non-interoperable networks have been raised and discussed within Internet governance forums for nearly a decade, including at this week’s Internet Governance Forum (IGF). Follow: IGF 2022 Open Forum #49 Advancing Digital Inclusion through the Freedom Online Coalition: Responding to Internet Fragmentation Many in the technical community, including […]
- Remarks by Ambassador Linda Thomas-Greenfield at a UN Security Council Meeting on the Use of Digital Technologies in Maintaining International Peace ()
- Ukraine-Russia M-Lab Dashboard ()
This is a live dashboard of speedtest data collected from Measurement-Lab. It presents data on both Ukraine and Russia as from 1 February, 2022. This dashboard provides a summary view by country (Pages 1 and 4) including the number of tests run on Ukrainian and Russian networks. The other pages provide either a City-level or […]